Can't make up my mind about gettting Untold Legends

Last response: in Video Games
April 5, 2005 11:41:26 PM

I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that doesn't
like it and why?
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 11:41:27 PM

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
> doesn't
> like it and why?

I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
dungeons, etc.
It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.

The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
the aliasing pretty gruesome.
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 2:58:22 AM

In article <4252fdcb$0$22435$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
>> doesn't
>> like it and why?
>
>I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
>dungeons, etc.
>It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
>
>The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
>load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
>the aliasing pretty gruesome.

I was born hard up. Did you finish it?
April 6, 2005 4:26:41 AM

my friend can't play it anymore because he said he would get headaches from
the blur of the backgrounds.

> In article <4252fdcb$0$22435$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>>
>>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
>>> doesn't
>>> like it and why?
>>
>>I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
>>dungeons, etc.
>>It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
>>
>>The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
>>load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
>>the aliasing pretty gruesome.
>>

> I was born hard up. Did you finish it?

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:19:02 PM

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
>>> doesn't
>>> like it and why?
>>
>>I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
>>dungeons, etc.
>>It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
>>
>>The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
>>load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
>>the aliasing pretty gruesome.
>>
> I was born hard up. Did you finish it?

Nope.
April 9, 2005 4:03:37 AM

If you like Diablo or Hack go immediately and get this. I love the game. So
fun - finnally finished with a Knight and am tryoing again with a Magic
User.

- Shabby

!