Can't make up my mind about gettting Untold Legends

I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that doesn't
like it and why?
5 answers Last reply
More about make mind gettting untold legends

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    > I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
    > doesn't
    > like it and why?

    I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
    dungeons, etc.
    It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.

    The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
    load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
    the aliasing pretty gruesome.

    In article <4252fdcb$0$22435$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
    >> doesn't
    >> like it and why?
    >
    >I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
    >dungeons, etc.
    >It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
    >
    >The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
    >load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
    >the aliasing pretty gruesome.

    I was born hard up. Did you finish it?

    my friend can't play it anymore because he said he would get headaches from
    the blur of the backgrounds.

    > In article <4252fdcb$0$22435$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
    >>
    >>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
    >>> doesn't
    >>> like it and why?
    >>
    >>I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
    >>dungeons, etc.
    >>It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
    >>
    >>The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
    >>load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
    >>the aliasing pretty gruesome.
    >>

    > I was born hard up. Did you finish it?

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>> I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
    >>> doesn't
    >>> like it and why?
    >>
    >>I liked it for the most part. Kind of like a Diablo format with the
    >>dungeons, etc.
    >>It's kind of generic, though, so unless you're hard up, I'd pass.
    >>
    >>The bad, was it was slow, gameplay slow down as well as some amazingly bad
    >>load times (seemed like half a minute), and the portable size screen made
    >>the aliasing pretty gruesome.
    >>
    > I was born hard up. Did you finish it?

    Nope.

    If you like Diablo or Hack go immediately and get this. I love the game. So
    fun - finnally finished with a Knight and am tryoing again with a Magic
    User.

    - Shabby

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I figured I would ask if there is anybody in here with the game that
    > doesn't
    > like it and why?

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games