Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

MSI Z77A-G43 vs ASUS P8Z77-V LX

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
January 7, 2013 9:59:44 PM

Hello,
I can't decide which one to choose. They'll be combined with a 3570K and 16GB 1600-RAM. Against my initial belief, according to a lot of benchmarks, mainboards seem to affect performance a bit. I got a bit pickier since than, but there's no big performance site like www.cpubenchmark.net for MBs.

MSI Z77A-G43 vs ASUS P8Z77-V LX

Thanks in advance.
January 9, 2013 2:10:40 PM

both boards are nice you cant go wrong with either so get the cheapest.
By the way are you open to other options as well and what is your budget for motherboard?
January 9, 2013 2:14:52 PM

Yes I am. My budget is.. well.. I don't really have a budget, I just want to get a motherboard worth the money, and I don't seem to need most of the stuff present on higher level boards.
Related resources
January 9, 2013 2:30:53 PM

asrock z77 extreme 4 is good for the value
January 9, 2013 2:43:44 PM

znon said:
Hello,
I can't decide which one to choose. They'll be combined with a 3570K and 16GB 1600-RAM. Against my initial belief, according to a lot of benchmarks, mainboards seem to affect performance a bit. I got a bit pickier since than, but there's no big performance site like www.cpubenchmark.net for MBs.

MSI Z77A-G43 vs ASUS P8Z77-V LX

Thanks in advance.

go for asrock z77 extreme4 best in it's class prices same as msi mobo also supports lucid virtu mvp which msi do not
January 9, 2013 2:48:52 PM

Thanks for the advice, but I usually like to hear something about _why_ it is good for the value, and what features it has that sets it apart from other (much cheaper) motherboards. :) 
January 9, 2013 2:50:46 PM

@vishalaestro Same price class? MSI one is about €80, Extreme4 costs ~€120!
January 9, 2013 3:03:21 PM

Thanks! I think I should be able to decide which MB I want with this. (I'm also reading a lucid virtu MVP review right now.)
January 9, 2013 3:14:35 PM

znon said:
Thanks! I think I should be able to decide which MB I want with this. (I'm also reading a lucid virtu MVP review right now.)

always welcome !
January 26, 2013 1:05:44 PM

N@m@n said:
asrock z77 extreme 4 is good for the value

hi there.
witch motherboard should I choose between:
MSI Z77A-G41

MSI Z77A-G43

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H

Asus P8Z77-M

Asus P8Z77-V LX

Asrock Z77 Pro3

Asrock Z77 Pro4 ???
January 26, 2013 1:15:54 PM

I want to buy a gaming pc and I want to know what MB is better

thanx
January 26, 2013 1:24:13 PM

rhadoo said:
I want to buy a gaming pc and I want to know what MB is better

thanx

i suggest you Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
!