K700i

Last response: in Technologies
June 1, 2005 8:21:44 AM

I´m trying to connect my sony ericsson k700i to the computer over bluetooth,
i susceed whith that
i have a d-link DBT-120 installed.

I have now installed floats mobil agent
but it cant find my phone. and i´t says: Navi bluetooth is not supported
under your system.
i run xp, SP2, not virtual port hels
Or is ther any other program i can use . i want to be abel to send sms trou
the comuter program

Plz... what can i do ?

More about : k700i

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 8:21:45 AM

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:21:44 GMT, "Didde" <locken@telia.com> wrote:

>I´m trying to connect my sony ericsson k700i to the computer over bluetooth,
>i susceed whith that
>i have a d-link DBT-120 installed.
>
>I have now installed floats mobil agent
>but it cant find my phone. and i´t says: Navi bluetooth is not supported
>under your system.
>i run xp, SP2, not virtual port hels
>Or is ther any other program i can use . i want to be abel to send sms trou
>the comuter program
>
>Plz... what can i do ?

I use the following with the same adaptor and a Motorola V551 with no
problems.

http://www.mobiledit.com/
--
Littleguy