Best case fan for zebronics antibiotic cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The Scythe KAMA FLOW 2 120mm Case Fan from the first Primeabgb link will provide the best cooling. Then the Cooler Master Chasis Fan - 120mm 90 CFM from your Delta site and then the turbines.
Depends on what is available there.
If you were abroad, I doubt you'd be using a Zebronic case ever. Right now the fans might work out just as expensive as that case, but you could give us an option as to size (use a foot ruler or scale to measure the distance between the holes, diagonally and widthwise) of the fan and what you plan to connect the fan to.
Most probably Silverstone ones will do the trick for you.

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
i know i had made a poor decision choosing zebronics case but it provided necessary look and cooling solution required for gaming case and its very costs effective i got this gaming case for 20$ ..i think the fans are all 12mm fans so tell me some best 120mm fans for this case ...

Sickle flows are better but for that price, not here, especially since both are sleeve bearings. The only reason to go for the CMs is that pack of 4 in 1 for that price.
Otherwise we've got FDB ones available here but he might not get them
http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=2970&category_id=327&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9999
http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3060&category_id=328&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9999

@OP I buy my stuff from 3 online retailer here, one is Prime, Techshop and Lynx.
Prime and Techshop are good when it comes to packing, prompt deliveries and warranties. Lynx is a pain when it comes to Ordering stuff and their packaging is awful.

At low speeds, when the controller is at the slowest, yes, you can't hear them but turn the knob up to half and it's like the blower an a car, turn it up full and it's like a motor.
But I found that with the way I had placed my fan,
HAF92213.jpg

It was most efficient at the lowest speed, the moment I increased speeds the temps began to rise due to the turbulence inside the case.

:) And I used the fan only at full when I wanted to blow away all the accumulated dust inside the rig.

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011

actually the case already came with fans fitted with it i though it did not provide enough cooling so finally by ur suggestion i will go to Cooler Master Chasis Fan - 120mm i hope it will provide best cooling..

Status
Not open for further replies.