Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Which brands are the most reliable?

Last response: in Motherboards
January 8, 2013 7:00:32 AM

Hi,

I was going to get a msi motherboard(z77a-g45), but then I saw all the complaints and issues with them not working etc.

Which brands would you recommend that have a good reputation with reliability.

More about : brands reliable

January 8, 2013 8:03:40 AM

Asus(es) are not bad , and are usually with less issues that the other ...
if u want to get a Z77 mobo , i would recommend the P8Z77-Deluxe :) 
m
l
January 8, 2013 8:58:08 AM

ZOTAC 790i ULTRA SLI....It is very good...
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 8, 2013 9:37:01 AM

mattv1993 said:
Hi,

I was going to get a msi motherboard(z77a-g45), but then I saw all the complaints and issues with them not working etc.

Which brands would you recommend that have a good reputation with reliability.

i do like asus myself but i would not look down my nose at asrock, gigabyte or MSI.

not every manufacturer is perfect; there are bound to be DOAs or new boards that are released with a flaky BIOS. i also avoid reading reviews posted by morons on a sites like new egg; most couldn't tie a shoe w/o falling down. i read reviews, if available, from reputable sites.
January 8, 2013 11:48:48 AM

Anonymous said:
i do like asus myself but i would not look down my nose at asrock, gigabyte or MSI.

not every manufacturer is perfect; there are bound to be DOAs or new boards that are released with a flaky BIOS. i also avoid reading reviews posted by morons on a sites like new egg; most couldn't tie a shoe w/o falling down. i read reviews, if available, from reputable sites.

I actually saw all those negative comments on newegg haha I will do more research on the board cause in my budget that board would do perfect.

Whats your take on the z77-g45?
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 8, 2013 6:22:06 PM

mattv1993 said:
I actually saw all those negative comments on newegg haha I will do more research on the board cause in my budget that board would do perfect.

Whats your take on the z77-g45?

you hit the nail on the head; it a very inexpensive z77 motherboard. i see it on new egg for less than $100 (after the rebate)

i have seen this and the asrock z77pro3 get suggested for budget builds on this forum all the time w/o anyone coming back complaining. i personally wouldn't hesitate getting one if that was the budget i had.
m
l
January 9, 2013 6:22:50 AM

Best answer selected by mattv1993.
m
l
January 9, 2013 6:23:33 AM

Anonymous said:
you hit the nail on the head; it a very inexpensive z77 motherboard. i see it on new egg for less than $100 (after the rebate)

i have seen this and the asrock z77pro3 get suggested for budget builds on this forum all the time w/o anyone coming back complaining. i personally wouldn't hesitate getting one if that was the budget i had.

Thanks I feel a lot better now about this motherboard :) 
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 9, 2013 11:58:03 AM

you're welcome.
m
l
!