PSP stereo speakers

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 8:54:20 PM

Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too large
and hard to work with?

More about : psp stereo speakers

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 8:54:21 PM

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
> large
> and hard to work with?

Yep.
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 8:54:21 PM

Logitech makes an awesome setup, but $80 bucks

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
> large
> and hard to work with?

April 6, 2005 9:28:38 PM

Well, you might want to look at the Virgin Boomtube ($100) or, if you can
spare the $, the Boomtube EX ($200). The latter literally "goes to 11", and
it's about the size of a Thermos...

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
large
> and hard to work with?

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 9:49:26 PM

In article <a%U4e.48521$cg1.11117@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
jpdanzig@worldnet.att.net says...

>Well, you might want to look at the Virgin Boomtube ($100) or, if you can
>spare the $, the Boomtube EX ($200). The latter literally "goes to 11", and
>it's about the size of a Thermos...

Not really looking for something that loud or that pricey. I want something
thats louder then the built in speakers but not too loud and priced around $20
to $40.
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 9:50:14 PM

In article <42541d28$0$22375$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
>> large
>> and hard to work with?
>
>Yep.

Don't hold out on me! I already told you I was hard up.
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 9:50:15 PM

>>> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
>>> large
>>> and hard to work with?
>>
>>Yep.
>>

> Don't hold out on me! I already told you I was hard up.

Sony's SRS-T55 sound like yours.
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 10:46:50 PM

The JBL on tour speakers are good.

RnR Lesnar

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
> large
> and hard to work with?

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 5:41:01 AM

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:36:01 -0700, "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>Logitech makes an awesome setup, but $80 bucks

I've seen the iPod version selling for as little as $55.

Galley
!