PSP stereo speakers

Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too large
and hard to work with?
8 answers Last reply
More about stereo speakers

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    > Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
    > large
    > and hard to work with?

    Yep.

    Logitech makes an awesome setup, but $80 bucks

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
    > large
    > and hard to work with?

    Well, you might want to look at the Virgin Boomtube ($100) or, if you can
    spare the $, the Boomtube EX ($200). The latter literally "goes to 11", and
    it's about the size of a Thermos...

    In article <a%U4e.48521$cg1.11117@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
    jpdanzig@worldnet.att.net says...

    >Well, you might want to look at the Virgin Boomtube ($100) or, if you can
    >spare the $, the Boomtube EX ($200). The latter literally "goes to 11", and
    >it's about the size of a Thermos...

    Not really looking for something that loud or that pricey. I want something
    thats louder then the built in speakers but not too loud and priced around $20
    to $40.

    In article <42541d28$0$22375$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
    >> large
    >> and hard to work with?
    >
    >Yep.

    Don't hold out on me! I already told you I was hard up.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    >>> Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
    >>> large
    >>> and hard to work with?
    >>
    >>Yep.
    >>

    > Don't hold out on me! I already told you I was hard up.

    Sony's SRS-T55 sound like yours.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    The JBL on tour speakers are good.

    RnR Lesnar

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Has anybody found a nice setup for PSP external speakers thats not too
    > large
    > and hard to work with?

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:36:01 -0700, "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net>
    spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >Logitech makes an awesome setup, but $80 bucks

    I've seen the iPod version selling for as little as $55.

    Galley

Console Gaming PlayStation Speakers Games Video Sony Video Games Product