Putting DVD's on the PSP...

What is everyone using to put ripped DVD's on the PSP? What's best/easiest?
I'm using DVD Decoder to get the DVD's on my PC then experimenting with this
3GP_converter and also #1 DVD Ripper...neither is that great. Anyone with
some insight or software ideas? Also, what are this best settings...has
anyone seen this thing at a store?

Link:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=tvvideo_playstation_PSPaccessories&ProductSKU=MSSWIC2&TabName=comp

Irrat8ed wrote:

> What is everyone using to put ripped DVD's on the PSP? What's
> best/easiest? I'm using DVD Decoder to get the DVD's on my PC then
> experimenting with this 3GP_converter and also #1 DVD
> Ripper...neither is that great.

To rip:

http://www.dvddecrypter.com

To encode into PSP MP4:

www.pspvideo9.com

Follow the step by step tutorial and you're golden. Using these two apps
together is by far the easiest way to do it.

-Z-

lizhile836

I find on Yahoo Answer many friends ask the same question such as "Suggest me a good video converter for sony ericson

wi810i?" or "Does anyone know how I could download a video converter for my Sony Ericsson W995 for free?" Rightly, I am

an owner of www.sonyconverter.comSony Converter and it is my pleasure to share software with you. Furthermore, there are

many other sony converter series such as http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-walkman-video-converter.html Sony Walkman

Video Converter||http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-experia-video-converter.html Sony XPERIA Video

Converter||http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-psp-video-converter.html Sony PSP Video Converter, just name a few.