Putting DVD's on the PSP...

What is everyone using to put ripped DVD's on the PSP? What's best/easiest?
I'm using DVD Decoder to get the DVD's on my PC then experimenting with this
3GP_converter and also #1 DVD Ripper...neither is that great. Anyone with
some insight or software ideas? Also, what are this best settings...has
anyone seen this thing at a store?

Link:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=tvvideo_playstation_PSPaccessories&ProductSKU=MSSWIC2&TabName=comp
3 answers Last reply
More about putting

    Here is the solution:
    http://www.PSP911.com/tips.asp

    Irrat8ed wrote:

    > What is everyone using to put ripped DVD's on the PSP? What's
    > best/easiest? I'm using DVD Decoder to get the DVD's on my PC then
    > experimenting with this 3GP_converter and also #1 DVD
    > Ripper...neither is that great.

    To rip:

    http://www.dvddecrypter.com

    To encode into PSP MP4:

    www.pspvideo9.com

    Follow the step by step tutorial and you're golden. Using these two apps
    together is by far the easiest way to do it.

    -Z-
  3. I find on Yahoo Answer many friends ask the same question such as "Suggest me a good video converter for sony ericson

    wi810i?" or "Does anyone know how I could download a video converter for my Sony Ericsson W995 for free?" Rightly, I am

    an owner of www.sonyconverter.comSony Converter and it is my pleasure to share software with you. Furthermore, there are

    many other sony converter series such as http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-walkman-video-converter.html Sony Walkman

    Video Converter||http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-experia-video-converter.html Sony XPERIA Video

    Converter||http://www.sonyconverter.com/sony-psp-video-converter.html Sony PSP Video Converter, just name a few.

Console Gaming DVD PlayStation Video Games