Save Xbox Games on a PSP

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

The mod geeks strike again.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/

Jordan

Robert P Holley wrote:
> The mod geeks strike again.
>
> http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/

Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.

- Jordan

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> The mod geeks strike again.
>
> http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/

I think I will pass on that one :)

theone

Beck wrote:
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>>The mod geeks strike again.
>>
>>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/
>>

> I think I will pass on that one :)

LOL, should say goes to lengths to accomplish nothing...

theone

Jordan wrote:
> Robert P Holley wrote:
>
>>The mod geeks strike again.
>>
>>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/
>

> Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
> could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
> drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.
>
> - Jordan

it's really a complete joke, just showing hackability of the PSP early
in its lifecycle for street credit. Even a USB drive would be insanely
over doing it.

@Jordan
a 5 ft length of CAT5, Soft mod, FTP client, and sbox-saves manager
would be even better, and alot cheaper :) , while we're bullshitting.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
years I have had my system.

theone

SpanishTeacher wrote:
> I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
> purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
> memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
> years I have had my system.

buy it and take it back :) Spanish Teacher