Save Xbox Games on a PSP

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

The mod geeks strike again.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/
6 answers Last reply
More about save xbox games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Robert P Holley wrote:
    > The mod geeks strike again.
    >
    > http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/

    Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
    could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
    drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.

    - Jordan
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
    > The mod geeks strike again.
    >
    > http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/

    I think I will pass on that one :-)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Beck wrote:
    > "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>The mod geeks strike again.
    >>
    >>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/
    >>

    > I think I will pass on that one :-)

    LOL, should say goes to lengths to accomplish nothing...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Jordan wrote:
    > Robert P Holley wrote:
    >
    >>The mod geeks strike again.
    >>
    >>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a-PSP/
    >

    > Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
    > could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
    > drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.
    >
    > - Jordan

    it's really a complete joke, just showing hackability of the PSP early
    in its lifecycle for street credit. Even a USB drive would be insanely
    over doing it.

    @Jordan
    a 5 ft length of CAT5, Soft mod, FTP client, and sbox-saves manager
    would be even better, and alot cheaper :) , while we're bullshitting.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
    purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
    memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
    years I have had my system.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    SpanishTeacher wrote:
    > I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
    > purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
    > memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
    > years I have had my system.

    buy it and take it back :) Spanish Teacher

Console Gaming Sony Games Video Xbox PlayStation Video Games