Save Xbox Games on a PSP

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 4:08:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

The mod geeks strike again.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a...

More about : save xbox games psp

April 6, 2005 6:20:45 PM

Robert P Holley wrote:
> The mod geeks strike again.
>
> http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a...

Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.

- Jordan
April 7, 2005 1:07:55 AM

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> The mod geeks strike again.
>
> http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a...

I think I will pass on that one :-)
Related resources
April 7, 2005 7:34:03 AM

Beck wrote:
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>>The mod geeks strike again.
>>
>>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a...
>>

> I think I will pass on that one :-)

LOL, should say goes to lengths to accomplish nothing...
April 7, 2005 7:36:39 AM

Jordan wrote:
> Robert P Holley wrote:
>
>>The mod geeks strike again.
>>
>>http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7999/Save-Xbox-Games-on-a...
>

> Hmmm... if you had an Xbox game save that was bigger than 8 MB you
> could transport it via PSP. That could be handy. But then a USB flash
> drive would probably work just as well and be cheaper.
>
> - Jordan

it's really a complete joke, just showing hackability of the PSP early
in its lifecycle for street credit. Even a USB drive would be insanely
over doing it.

@Jordan
a 5 ft length of CAT5, Soft mod, FTP client, and sbox-saves manager
would be even better, and alot cheaper :)  , while we're bullshitting.
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 12:00:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
years I have had my system.
April 7, 2005 8:23:10 PM

SpanishTeacher wrote:
> I know about the memory card but I was trying to defray the expense of
> purchasing something that I don't really need for my Xbox. I can buy a
> memory card but this will be the only time I would use one in the 2+
> years I have had my system.

buy it and take it back :)  Spanish Teacher
!