AMD/Nvidia Killer 3D/Gamer update

fuzzykiss

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011

argue what specifically? mouse pad? get a life you wanna be. someone shows something they built that they have a right to be proud of..and losers like you just wanna pick away at nothing. i checked your system configs..no wonder you are jealous.

fuzzykiss

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011
and for those that don't know, this system was built from alot of suggestions and help from toms subscribers. and i was just showing them the final set up.but of course the ranters show up as well

DoomsWord89

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2011

I don't think anyone meant anything offensive, mate. However, there is a section of the "Home Built" forum for these types of posts.

Follow this link and post your build video there:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/310222-31-hardware-member-system-gallery

fuzzykiss

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011

well so far i've been nothing but pleased..alot of stuff i don't know yet about owning an overclocker..like how to up my ram..its 1866 but working at 1333...even basic overclocking i'm a total noob at..nothing i built before comes close to this. so i still have alot to learn, but i will..but the system is stable, haven't come close to being able to push its limits...yet

fuzzykiss

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011

i'm sorry, but when a guys only whine is a mouse pad..thats offensive. he just needed to put his 2 worthless cents in..i had them throughout the building/configuring process..he is nothing new..from intel fanboys to ones like him that have no worthwhile comments but just wanna be heard..it just gets old.

TRENDING THREADS