Send Music by Bluetooth to my Amp

Last response: in Technologies
June 4, 2005 5:16:43 AM

Hi

is there a way to send music (eg via Winamp) from my notebook`s build in
bluetooth device (widdcom) to my amplifier? Any receiver or so? It should be
at least stereo (what bluetooth standard do i have to have to do so)?

I know there is something called "blue mp3" on the market from the IT
magazine ct`. But i think i have to build this one by my own and i think i
am not capable in suceeding ;)  .

thanx for any hint
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:51:06 PM

Depends on your Bluetooth device, but currently only BlueSoleil based
devices have A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), and the recently
announced Widcomm 5, which is not released yet - and may be not supported on
older hardware.

In any case this profile works well with Bluetooth stereo headsets, but you
might need a second box. There's a product from Bluetake that works well,
check this review:

http://www.geekzone.co.nz

news:D 7qocs$qna$1@news.uni-kl.de...

!