PS2 Games On PSP DUO STICk

can a PS2 Demo game be copied to a DUO stick on the PSP? A lot of the
demos I have are under 1gig. I tried but keep getting corrupt data?
6 answers Last reply
More about games stick

    check with http://www.psp911.com
    they may have solution.

    mjones53 schrieb:
    > can a PS2 Demo game be copied to a DUO stick on the PSP? A lot of the
    > demos I have are under 1gig. I tried but keep getting corrupt data?

    While some people call the PSP a portable PS2, it really isn't. While
    you could store a PS2 Demo on a memory stick duo, the PSP is unable to
    play a PS2 Demo or any other PS2 software.

    Jan

    Jan Lucas wrote:
    > mjones53 schrieb:
    >> can a PS2 Demo game be copied to a DUO stick on the PSP? A lot of
    >> the demos I have are under 1gig. I tried but keep getting corrupt
    >> data?
    >
    > While some people call the PSP a portable PS2, it really isn't.
    While
    > you could store a PS2 Demo on a memory stick duo, the PSP is unable
    > play a PS2 Demo or any other PS2 software.

    Until the inevitable PS2 Emulator for the PSP, anyway. (I know, it
    seems like you would need a much more powerful to emulate the PS2, but
    there is a SNES emulator for the GBA which is surprisingly decent)

    Jeremy Reaban schrieb:
    >>>can a PS2 Demo game be copied to a DUO stick on the PSP? A lot of
    >>>the demos I have are under 1gig. I tried but keep getting corrupt
    >>>data?
    >>
    >>While some people call the PSP a portable PS2, it really isn't.
    >
    > While
    >
    >>you could store a PS2 Demo on a memory stick duo, the PSP is unable

    >>play a PS2 Demo or any other PS2 software.
    >

    > Until the inevitable PS2 Emulator for the PSP, anyway. (I know, it

    Forget, won't happen. The system needs to several times more powerful
    and the PSP isn't even as powerful as the PS2. If someone finds a way to
    run unsigned code on the PSP we may see a PSX emulator, but even for N64
    emulation the system is going to be too slow, even when running at full
    cpu speed. The PSP even lacks enough RAM to emulate a PS2.

    > seems like you would need a much more powerful to emulate the PS2, but
    > there is a SNES emulator for the GBA which is surprisingly decent)

    GBA graphic hardware is very similiar to SNES graphic hardware, so it is
    possible to map SNES graphic registers to the GBA ones. And the SNES cpu
    is really slow so the GBA cpu is several times more powerful than the
    SNES cpu. SNES emulation on PCs requires a lot of CPU power cause all
    the graphic hardware needs to emulated, but on GBA that isn't a problem
    because it can be mapped.

    Jan
  5. Heh go get a life! The Ps2 more powerful than the PSP?? Calling that statement bull *** would be giving it credit! I own the PS2, PSP and the PS3 along with the gameboy micro(which totally sucks). The PS3's awesome but the games r too expensive, the Ps2 is good along with a nice arsenal of games like God of War and the Devil May Cry series(D.M.C kicks ass!) but compared to the PSP the Ps2's worse than human ***. Check out Final Fantasy Crisis Core on the PSP! The PS2'll have games like that in another 10 million years or so! Also check out games like Dynasty Warriors Strike Force, Retribution Revolution etc. They've got graphics far better than the PS2 games(most of them alleast). The PSP has got far more potential than the PS2 but the developers dont utilize it much unfortunately. But with downloadable games and its portable features to play movies, read e-books, listen to music as well as wireless net and WIFI features the PSP far outclasses any other gaming platform! Also u can play GBA and PS1 games on the PSP!!!
  6. Heh go get a life! The Ps2 more powerful than the PSP?? Calling that statement bull *** would be giving it credit! I own the PS2, PSP and the PS3 along with the gameboy micro(which totally sucks). The PS3's awesome but the games r too expensive, the Ps2 is good along with a nice arsenal of games like God of War and the Devil May Cry series(D.M.C kicks ass!) but compared to the PSP the Ps2's worse than human ***. Check out Final Fantasy Crisis Core on the PSP! The PS2'll have games like that in another 10 million years or so! Also check out games like Dynasty Warriors Strike Force, Retribution Revolution etc. They've got graphics far better than the PS2 games(most of them alleast). The PSP has got far more potential than the PS2 but the developers dont utilize it much unfortunately. But with downloadable games and its portable features to play movies, read e-books, listen to music as well as wireless net and WIFI features the PSP far outclasses any other gaming platform! Also u can play GBA and PS1 games on the PSP!!!

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games