How remove "My Network Places" from Windows Explorer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How do I remove the entry for "My Network Places" from Windows
Explorer?
2 answers Last reply
More about remove network places windows explorer
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    Widow wrote:

    > How do I remove the entry for "My Network Places" from Windows
    > Explorer?

    If you don't want to see the icon for My Network Places on your desktop,
    go to the Display applet in Control Panel, Desktop, Customize Desktop.
    Uncheck the items you don't want to appear.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

Configuration Windows Explorer Microsoft Customization Explorer Windows XP