explorer icons

In explorer the icons in the folder pane have been
replaced with a simple black and white text. i.e. can't
see in the folder window which folders are shared etc.
What have I inadvertantly done ????
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer icons

    Do you have a C drive?

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    "Leigh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9f2501c486ef$ba43fca0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > In explorer the icons in the folder pane have been
    > replaced with a simple black and white text. i.e. can't
    > see in the folder window which folders are shared etc.
    > What have I inadvertantly done ????

Configuration Explorer Customization Icons Windows XP