PSP Games with Online Multiplayer Support...

I know Twisted Metal has online multiplayer capability, any other you can
think of?

I am looking to pick up 6 or 7 games tomorrow and would like some online
multiplayer games. As you can imagine, very few people have the PSP here in
Edinburgh. No-one to play with :( lol. I have ALMOST persuaded a friendly
neighbour to buy one.

G.
1 answer Last reply
More about games online multiplayer support

    G wrote:
    > I know Twisted Metal has online multiplayer capability, any other you can
    > think of?
    >
    > I am looking to pick up 6 or 7 games tomorrow and would like some online
    > multiplayer games. As you can imagine, very few people have the PSP here in
    > Edinburgh. No-one to play with :( lol. I have ALMOST persuaded a friendly
    > neighbour to buy one.
    >
    > G.

    The Sony Soccer game does too.

    --
    Byron Hinson
    My Photography

Console Gaming PlayStation Multiplayer Games Video Games