PSP Games with Online Multiplayer Support...

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Playstation
  • Multiplayer
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 7, 2005 7:22:40 PM

I know Twisted Metal has online multiplayer capability, any other you can
think of?

I am looking to pick up 6 or 7 games tomorrow and would like some online
multiplayer games. As you can imagine, very few people have the PSP here in
Edinburgh. No-one to play with :(  lol. I have ALMOST persuaded a friendly
neighbour to buy one.

G.

More about : psp games online multiplayer support

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:03:25 PM

G wrote:
> I know Twisted Metal has online multiplayer capability, any other you can
> think of?
>
> I am looking to pick up 6 or 7 games tomorrow and would like some online
> multiplayer games. As you can imagine, very few people have the PSP here in
> Edinburgh. No-one to play with :(  lol. I have ALMOST persuaded a friendly
> neighbour to buy one.
>
> G.

The Sony Soccer game does too.

--