Nokia Pc Suite

A_ Dude.

thanks for the advise but i am not really a hundred persent sure on
what you are saying... I am not very computer literate.

I have windows Xp home with sp2 installed i am trying to use Nokia pc
suite 5 that came with the nokia 6230 mobile that i use.

I would also like to know if you can explain what you wrote a little
better for me to understand you lost me after the Mrouter ... what is
mrouter and where is it.

I have contacted Nokia who wont suggest any dongles only what i have
posted below

The compatible Bluetooth Connection Stacks are as follows :

Digianswer Bluetooth Software Suite
Microsoft Windows XP Bluetooth
Toshiba Bluetooth version 3.0x
WIDCOMM Bluetooth for Windows version 1.4

I still dont know what all that means.

I dont care what a dongle costs i just want to know of a brand that
someelse has used with Windows xp home and Nokia Pc Suite version 5

thank you for any help

Muddy

--
Muddy
1 answer Last reply

    "Muddy" <Muddy.1qlvj3@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

    > A_ Dude.
    >
    > I would also like to know if you can explain what you wrote a little
    > better for me to understand you lost me after the Mrouter ... what is
    > mrouter and where is it.

    You can download mrouter3beta here http://www.developer.intuwave.com/ (click
    the link or cut and paste it into your browser), install it over your
    existing system and read the readme file that comes with it.
    you've got a long way to go to learn bluetooth...welcome to wireless comms
    its a bitch still

    please read on down the bottom of this post...

    > I have contacted Nokia who wont suggest any dongles only what i have
    > posted below
    >
    > The compatible Bluetooth Connection Stacks are as follows :
    >
    > Digianswer Bluetooth Software Suite
    > Microsoft Windows XP Bluetooth
    > Toshiba Bluetooth version 3.0x
    > WIDCOMM Bluetooth for Windows version 1.4

    WIDCOMM Bluetooth is good, u have a decent driver for your dongle, but Im
    afraid XP SP2 would've hijacked the drivers by now thats why its not
    working...I suggest you read the following link...

    cheers ;) and dont worry ull get there soon enough

Bluetooth Nokia Windows XP