unkn2232324

Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by not
connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.

G.

The point of connecting to a pc is to download pictures, music, and videos
to your psp. I've done it and it works great. If you have a sony digital
camera, the usb wire that comes with it works with the PSP.

RnR Lesnar

"G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
> Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by
> not connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.
>
> G.

unkn2232324

Ahhhh ok.

"G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
> Ahhhh ok.

I (I mean my wife) have a Sony T-1 and the cord doesn't fit.

> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The point of connecting to a pc is to download pictures, music, and
>> videos to your psp. I've done it and it works great. If you have a sony
>> digital camera, the usb wire that comes with it works with the PSP.
>>
>> RnR Lesnar
>>

>> "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
>>> Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by
>>> not connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.
>>>
>>> G.

I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.

I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait for
it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips. Right
now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations, especially
if i want to take videos.

RnR Lesnar

> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
>
> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
> especially if i want to take videos.
>
> RnR Lesnar

I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
Pro's. You found the pro duo?

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
>>> Ahhhh ok.
>>
>> I (I mean my wife) have a Sony T-1 and the cord doesn't fit.
>>

>>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Here's the link:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=A0466794&spagenum=&category_id=5793&brandid=&k=&c=us&l=en&cs=04&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&mnfsku=&orderby=&searchtype=&pageb4search=&page=productlisting.aspx&instock=&refurbished=

It took me a little while to find it on the site too. It did go back up to
118, but its still a good deal and its Sony brand.

> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
>>
>> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
>> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
>> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
>> especially if i want to take videos.
>>
>> RnR Lesnar
>

> I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
> Pro's. You found the pro duo?

In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
It should give you a page with memory cards on there.

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
>>>
>>> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
>>> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
>>> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
>>> especially if i want to take videos.
>>>
>>> RnR Lesnar
>>

>> I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
>> Pro's. You found the pro duo?
>>>

> In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
> It should give you a page with memory cards on there.

And click on all results which should be 11.

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
>>>
>>> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
>>> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
>>> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
>>> especially if i want to take videos.
>>>
>>> RnR Lesnar
>>

>> I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
>> Pro's. You found the pro duo?
>>>

> In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
> It should give you a page with memory cards on there.

Just checked its back to 118.99. But thats still a good deal.