Connecting PSP to my PC...

Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by not
connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.

G.
9 answers Last reply
More about connecting

    The point of connecting to a pc is to download pictures, music, and videos
    to your psp. I've done it and it works great. If you have a sony digital
    camera, the usb wire that comes with it works with the PSP.

    RnR Lesnar

    "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
    > Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by
    > not connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.
    >
    > G.

    Ahhhh ok.

    "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
    > Ahhhh ok.

    I (I mean my wife) have a Sony T-1 and the cord doesn't fit.

    > "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> The point of connecting to a pc is to download pictures, music, and
    >> videos to your psp. I've done it and it works great. If you have a sony
    >> digital camera, the usb wire that comes with it works with the PSP.
    >>
    >> RnR Lesnar
    >>

    >> "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
    >>> Is there any point? I am such a lazy bastard, am I missing anything by
    >>> not connecting up? I have the PSP online via Wifi, works OK.
    >>>
    >>> G.

    I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.

    I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait for
    it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips. Right
    now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations, especially
    if i want to take videos.

    RnR Lesnar

    > I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
    >
    > I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
    > for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
    > Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
    > especially if i want to take videos.
    >
    > RnR Lesnar

    I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
    Pro's. You found the pro duo?

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
    >>> Ahhhh ok.
    >>
    >> I (I mean my wife) have a Sony T-1 and the cord doesn't fit.
    >>

    >>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Here's the link:

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=A0466794&spagenum=&category_id=5793&brandid=&k=&c=us&l=en&cs=04&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&mnfsku=&orderby=&searchtype=&pageb4search=&page=productlisting.aspx&instock=&refurbished=

    It took me a little while to find it on the site too. It did go back up to
    118, but its still a good deal and its Sony brand.

    RnR Lesnar

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message
    >> Ahhhh ok.
    >
    > I (I mean my wife) have a Sony T-1 and the cord doesn't fit.
    >

    >> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> The point of connecting to a pc is to download pictures, music, and
    >>> videos to your psp. I've done it and it works great. If you have a sony
    >>> digital camera, the usb wire that comes with it works with the PSP.
    >>>
    >>> RnR Lesnar
    >>>

    >>> "G" <G@G.COM> wrote in message

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
    >>
    >> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
    >> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
    >> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
    >> especially if i want to take videos.
    >>
    >> RnR Lesnar
    >

    > I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
    > Pro's. You found the pro duo?

    In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
    It should give you a page with memory cards on there.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
    >>>
    >>> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
    >>> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
    >>> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
    >>> especially if i want to take videos.
    >>>
    >>> RnR Lesnar
    >>

    >> I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
    >> Pro's. You found the pro duo?
    >>>

    > In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
    > It should give you a page with memory cards on there.

    And click on all results which should be 11.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> I've got a cyber shot p72, and they both use the same cord.
    >>>
    >>> I just ordered one of the $100 1gb memroy sticks from Dell. I cant wait
    >>> for it to come in. I'll use it with my camera too, especially on trips.
    >>> Right now I just have 2 128 cards and they don't cut it on vacations,
    >>> especially if i want to take videos.
    >>>
    >>> RnR Lesnar
    >>

    >> I went to the Dell web site and the only 1GB memory cards I saw were the
    >> Pro's. You found the pro duo?
    >>>

    > In the search tool bar type in pro duo.
    > It should give you a page with memory cards on there.

    Just checked its back to 118.99. But thats still a good deal.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games