Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

New PC bulild help

Tags:
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
January 9, 2013 10:46:24 PM

okay, so Everything is set in this new pc build, it did turn on at one time, but out of the blue it seemed to have not turn on anymore. I tried to reset cmos, i tripple checked the power switch from the case, and i dont know what to do anymore. i dont know if its the mother board or not, its a a55m-p33 mother board by MSI. Its new as well

More about : bulild

January 9, 2013 10:49:33 PM

Can you say the rest of the specs of your pc?
The problem could be in the psu power...
m
l
January 9, 2013 10:52:22 PM

Mother Board - A55M-p33motherbord
GPU - Radeon HD 7750
PSU - 550 Watt ( I tried another, 100% known working one thats 500w and doesnt work)
8gb ram
SSD 128 gb
(No windows is installed yet)
m
l
Related resources
January 9, 2013 11:00:22 PM

Hmm, thats odd... Are all the cables correctly installed?
Can you install the windows, or it's really impossible?
m
l
January 9, 2013 11:02:11 PM

ALPRAS said:
Hmm, thats odd... Are all the cables correctly installed?
Can you install the windows, or it's really impossible?

I checked the cables , I even took it out and put it back in to see if anything was missing, and nothing was missing, and I cant even turn it on , so installing windows is impossible at the moment ,since i cant even turn it on
m
l
January 9, 2013 11:14:31 PM

Try this:

Take off your RAM cards, and turn on the pc. If it does turn on, then shut it down, and add one more RAM card. Do this until it turns on with all the 8GB RAM memory..
m
l
January 9, 2013 11:20:12 PM

ALPRAS said:
Try this:

Take off your RAM cards, and turn on the pc. If it does turn on, then shut it down, and add one more RAM card. Do this until it turns on with all the 8GB RAM memory..

I tried it , it wont turn on ):
m
l
January 10, 2013 8:14:57 AM

Now this is even more odd..

Try to take your graphic card now and try to turn on the pc.

Did you made the pc yourself? And have you checked the compatibility with all the pc parts?
m
l
March 15, 2013 7:17:39 PM

double check the power switch connections from the case to the mother board you could even try
connecting the reset button to the power switch pins. (I had to do this on one case the wire on the button got loose too lazy to repair)
m
l