Latest WIDCOMM Driver Version

Where I can download the latest version of the WIDCOMM Stack?
I've Windows XP and a Digicom Palladio Bluetooth 100M.

Bye,
Alby
1 answer Last reply
More about latest widcomm driver version

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:12:14 GMT, "Alby" <musicmanplus@libero.it> wrote:

    > Where I can download the latest version of the WIDCOMM Stack?
    > I've Windows XP and a Digicom Palladio Bluetooth 100M.

    Look at http://www.jonsguides.com/bluetooth/ for advice and at
    ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/bthwxp1o.exe for the software
    about which he writes, which is Widcomm 1.4.3.4. I don't know whether
    that is the latest.

    Tony

Bluetooth Download Windows XP