Uninstalling TweakUI I Get Malious Script Warning

Hello, I just tryed to uninstall the new version of
TweakUI (ver.2.1) and Nortons pops up a warning saying a
malious script is trying to run so I have it stopped.
This is the warning text:
8/20/2004 3:17:25 PM,Script Blocking,Suspicious
script,Blocked,Script,N/A,FileSystem Object :
DeleteFile,Unknown,Unknown,Owner,"My Computers
Name",Source: C:\Program Files\Creative\NOMAD Jukebox Zen
NX\Creative File Manager 2\res:\C:\WINDOWS\System32
\TweakUI.exe\uninstall.hta
First why is TweakUI associated with the Creative file and
second is it because TweakUI.exe is in the System32 folder
that it tries to stop the uninstall? Will it be ok if I
allow the script to run? Thanks for any help I can get.
Glenna

map

"Glenna" wrote:

> Hello, I just tryed to uninstall the new version of
> TweakUI (ver.2.1) and Nortons pops up a warning saying a
> malious script is trying to run so I have it stopped.
> This is the warning text:
> 8/20/2004 3:17:25 PM,Script Blocking,Suspicious
> script,Blocked,Script,N/A,FileSystem Object :
> DeleteFile,Unknown,Unknown,Owner,"My Computers
> Name",Source: C:\Program Files\Creative\NOMAD Jukebox Zen
> NX\Creative File Manager 2\res:\C:\WINDOWS\System32
> \TweakUI.exe\uninstall.hta
> First why is TweakUI associated with the Creative file and
> second is it because TweakUI.exe is in the System32 folder
> that it tries to stop the uninstall? Will it be ok if I
> allow the script to run? Thanks for any help I can get.
> Glenna

Ignore it and allow it to run.The script is removing items from the registry
for the uninstall all Norton see is a program trying to change the registry
it doesn't know why theirfore "Malious".