I need to find a decent LOW-prices power supply

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
Hey I was originally looking at a corsair cx430 but the mail in rebate is gone and theres no way it would get ther eintime it expires tommorow. SO anyways can you help me pick out a power supply that is from a good brand name is 500w or under nothing below 430 though. And DOES NOT HAVE A MAIL IN REBATE. THanx :)

Solution
DSCF3523.JPG

The UPC code is in the lower left - it's the bar coded product label.
The CX430 V2 is consistently one of the best low priced PSUs you will find. The $8 promo code is done immediately at check out so it will get there immediately making it only $37 before rebate. For a low power system i don't know of any better options.

Even if that rebate does "expire" tomorrow, im willing to bet that its just going to get another one. The 430CX V2 has had at least a $10 rebate on it since january, the $20 one may have just been for this week, but next week will have a similar one.

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
I printed out the mail in rebate and my purchase thing from newegg so I got it for 16.99 (I hope) because I mailed the rebate but no sure when I'll get it if I get it...

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
Umm No I ordered Like you guys said and printed out the newegg Proof of purchase and went to corsair and filled out a form and mailed that all in one envelope. i hope I did it correctly

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
Did I do it wrong I went to corsair filled out al the stuff and printed it out two copies while the rebate was still in effect. and before that I bought the power upply from newegg and printed the proof of purchase and mailed that with the rebate to corsair I sent it out today. WIll it not go through is it not valid? how can I find out I really need that rebate.

Right now the deal changed to this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139026&Tpk=cx430

It doesn't matter what the PSU has today.

What matters - is did you fill out the rebate application exactly as it says?
I don't see how it's possible you did that without first getting the PSU.

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
OH I see I have to wait for the product to arrive get the UPC code and mail it Right when I get it cause I already printed out the form so I'm covered :) until march 26th. The corsair product will be here tomorrow or Wednesday

pdizzle

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012

I know that it will be here tomorrow so I just ge the UPC code off of it and mail the rebate form and if it gets there by march 26th I'm covered right?