Help Urgent!!! Flashed CMOS, PC Bricked.

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I just installed an SSD, got everything up and running. Then did an optimization test. turns out AHCI mode wasn't on.

I go into the bios, and swap out IDE mode for AHCI. My computer restarts shows motherboard image, and then hangs on a black screen with a flashing underline, So i cleared CMOS, it worked, but it still hangs in the same spot, i cant even press DEL, or F10/11/1 or whatever. pressed the CMOS switch again (this is the only time i can access the MOBO, after a flash.). Still stuck on the same spot.

What do i do????, im stressing out. I was holding off installing an SSD because i new i would screw something up and here i am with a dead computer.

HELP PLEASE.

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I have two windows 7's on two different drives. On boot i choose which one i want. I had windows 7 on an old sata 2 black drive. and he's slowing down, so i bought an SSD i got all the way into desktop, and did 160 windows updates, corrected file paths to my old drives installed drivers. Then as stated up top, i did a performance check. Thats when i screwed up.

i7 2600k
MSI P67A-GD55
MSI GTX680
Corsair Vengeance 1600 8gbKit
Corsair 850w

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
Ahh let me reword my initial post, as i may have stated a few word incorrectly.

But even this morning it boots to the same spot. I honestly just thinking a new motherboard.

I hate software. A yes or a no could mean dead computer or working....
It basically ran fine. went into bios swapped out IDE for AHCI, reboot and now its broken. Clear Cmos buttond doesnt fix a thing... i have stabbed that like 3 times.

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009

It wont boot into windows. After i do a C-CMOS it forces me into the BIOS, which the Sata mode is automatically set to IDE. The computer, wont boot from disk and i cant access the bios, it doesn't matter how much i spam DEL.

The mobo just went retarded. For no reason.

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009

When i wack the Clear-CMOS switch, on my next boot it puts me into the BIOS. (This is the only time i can get into the BIOS)
Every boot after that Shows the military class II logo for less than a second, and then just sits on a black screen with a flashing underline.
The computer will not go into the BIOS by pushing/spamming the DEL key.

I have inserted the windows 7 disk to see if it would boot from that so i could try a fresh install. Even with the boot priority changed to read the DVD drive, it still just hangs and wont read the disk.