Usb front panel help

joec_10

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
I been getting Random bsod 3b since I build my machine they can happen any time of the day I older a new video card it is here to day just got to pick it up.

but here is what happen I was using the Radeon 3000 on the msi mother board I move to my uncles house down the road its been off for 2 days 30f out side. I only had 1 usb plug into the front of my case I go to turn on the computer Back fan would not spin I unplug that, an Same thing happen. So I unplug the usb connectors from the front panel and used them on the mother bored it self. I wen't to turn on my pc In I got the Bios out of date thing so I wen't into the bios changed the time an it booted up.

What are the odds of me not hooking up the USB from the front panel Correctly and it been giving me random 3b bsod I got a few others but they were from the game it self.

Sorry for bad grammar.

joec_10

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
I just un plug them there is enough usb headers on the mother board it self if its giving me trouble then you know... I just got my new Radeon 6570 hd So Ill keep this updated if any Errors happen Thanks

TRENDING THREADS