media player 9

How do i stop media player 9 from alway poping up on the
screen. I dont want it doing this.

ward
1 answer Last reply
More about media player

    Hi,

    Check your computer for trojans and spyware. it must be some malicious
    script that is causing windows media player to pop up. use tools like
    ad-aware or spybot.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "ward STOUTIMORE" wrote:

    > How do i stop media player 9 from alway poping up on the
    > screen. I dont want it doing this.
    >
    > ward

Configuration Microsoft Customization Media Player Windows XP