Prank Virus

Hello, everyone! I would greatly appreciate it if you would download my safe and harmless fake virus prank and test it out. It can be found here:

http://hotfile.com/dl/40653131/dfbeb8d/fakevirusprank2.zip.html

The zip file is less than 1 KB, so it will download immediately. Extract it, and then open the prank.vbs file. I swear it is completely safe. Just remember to use Task Manager to kill it, as it will not close itself, and you can't just close it with the X button (at least you shouldn't be able to). It is working fine on my computer as a prank, and I would just like to know what you all think, and if you are having any problems. Please post back here with any feedback/questions.

Also, feel free to view the actual script by editing it with notepad, and you can also use it on your friends if you wish.

Thanks, Kris.
21 answers Last reply
More about prank virus
  1. Is this a bouncing window prank?
  2. no. it does a lot...
  3. I have many other simpler ones that display messages and won't close, but they're not as fun or as long as this one.
  4. Opens a notepad and types some stuff, then runs a batchfile that looks like a program executing a lot of code to a dumbass, but harmless to anyone that knows what they're doing. Then it displays an error message saying you have a virus and "All your base are belong to us"

It's one of my first scripts, but I like it. It's completely safe, and really fun to prank newbsters with.
  5. LMAO. I could make a Java app with a .exe wrapper that would do some thing like this... should be funny :lol:
  6. WARNING: This is pretty GPU intensive due to insane amount of redraw of the cmd window under Windows "Aero". Pushed my 8400GS to 98% usage (as seen by EVGA Precision).

/*
     * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates
     * and open the template in the editor.
     */
    package prankvirus_ee;

import java.util.ArrayList;
    import java.util.Random;
    import java.util.Scanner;

/**
     * @author Administrator
     */
    public class Main {

/**
         * @param args the command line arguments
         */
        public static void main(String[] args) {
            // TODO code application logic here
            int x = 0;
            int y = 0;
            while (y <= (5000)) {
                System.out.println("");
                System.out.println("Warning! DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW! You WILL loose data if closed!");
                y++;
            }
            do {
                ever();
                x++;
            } while (x < 5);
            System.out.println("Enter Password to decrypt your infomation! \nYou will NOT be able to boot next time with out decrypting!");
            Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in);
            String pass = in.next();
            do {
                System.out.println("Wrong! Re-enter password!");
                pass = in.next();
            } while (!pass.contains("13371337"));
            if (pass.contains("13371337")) {
                System.out.println("Password verified! Infomation decrypted!");
            }
        }

private static void ever() {
            ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
            int i = 1000;
            Random rand = new Random();
            Random str = new Random();
            for (int j = 0; j < i; j++) {
                int f = rand.nextInt();
                String token = Long.toString(Math.abs(str.nextLong()), 36);
                list.add(f);
                list.add(token);
                System.out.println(list.toString());
            }
        }
    }

Here is the EXE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1wmzkyvmqd/prank.exe
  7. this is pretty similar to c++, which is what I'm more familiar with. looks fun, I'll have to give it a try.
  8. Argh! Another person who puts the opening brace for code blocks on the same line as the control statement. :( New lines only please! :D
  9. Yeah, it's a little hard to read, but not that bad.
  10. I was talking about shadow's work, I didn't check the code in yours.
  11. I know
  12. randomizer said:
    Argh! Another person who puts the opening brace for code blocks on the same line as the control statement. :( New lines only please! :D

lol. the entire thing gets formatted in that way automatically in NetBeans. Besides, I like it that way :P.
  13. That's the first thing I changed in Netbeans :) Allman for me!
  14. Ha, i would have to throw my support to randomizer and Allman. :) However, regarding the wiki article, just make sure to avoid emacs like the plague :P

@shadow the fact that this pushes your 8400GS to 98% without even utilizing a gui terrifies me...
  15. ^ Yeah, I know. I was surprised too. Here's a screen shot:

95% GPU use.

Btw, what format (indent style) am I using? I think it's KNF or Banner or a K&R variant. Which one is it?
  16. I think it is technically KNF, but i have always known it as "That damned annoying style that all my professors and partners seem to love for who knows why" :P
  17. ^^ That's all fine and dandy, but can we get back to my prank virus? Did you try it kyeana?
  18. Nope. No offense, but there is absolutely no way that i would run any programs that didn't come from a well known and respectable source (such as official repositories) on any of my computers. I have too much invested in them, and hackers are notoriously tricky people ;)

Besides, you said it was a visual basic script, and all my personal computers are solely running Linux.
  19. ^ I ran it in sandboxie. It's fine. Just creates an infinite loop displaying the directory,etc.

20. I did make another one that actually harms your computer, but I won't publish it. I don't like to harm people's computers, I just like to write scripts.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Virus Tom's Hardware