Bluetooth, PocketPC and Activesync

Dear friends, I have a problem:

I have partned my PocketPC (iPaq 4150) and WinXP (SP2) Computer
without any problem, but when I select the option to discover the
available Bluetooth services of the computer from the PocketPC, I get
only one service listed with the letter "p", and nothing else.

There is no problem, however, to discover the Bluetooth services of
the PocketPC from the WinXP PC.

In the WinXP PC, I use the SP2 stack, not Widcomm's, and a D-Link
DBT-120 Bluetooth USB dongle.

Any hint?

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth pocketpc activesync

    You have still to create a Serial port on your Bluetooth configuration on
    your SP2 box.

    Check our Bluetooth Guides
    (http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449) for instructions on
    this.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    "Juan I. Cahis" <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net> wrote in message
    Dear friends, I have a problem:

    I have partned my PocketPC (iPaq 4150) and WinXP (SP2) Computer
    without any problem, but when I select the option to discover the
    available Bluetooth services of the computer from the PocketPC, I get
    only one service listed with the letter "p", and nothing else.

    There is no problem, however, to discover the Bluetooth services of
    the PocketPC from the WinXP PC.

    In the WinXP PC, I use the SP2 stack, not Widcomm's, and a D-Link
    DBT-120 Bluetooth USB dongle.

    Any hint?

    Thanks
    Juan I. Cahis
    Santiago de Chile (South America)
    Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

Bluetooth Computers