Bluetooth, PocketPC and Activesync

Last response: in Technologies
June 17, 2005 8:50:02 PM

Dear friends, I have a problem:

I have partned my PocketPC (iPaq 4150) and WinXP (SP2) Computer
without any problem, but when I select the option to discover the
available Bluetooth services of the computer from the PocketPC, I get
only one service listed with the letter "p", and nothing else.

There is no problem, however, to discover the Bluetooth services of
the PocketPC from the WinXP PC.

In the WinXP PC, I use the SP2 stack, not Widcomm's, and a D-Link
DBT-120 Bluetooth USB dongle.

Any hint?

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 12:12:53 AM

You have still to create a Serial port on your Bluetooth configuration on
your SP2 box.

Check our Bluetooth Guides
(http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449) for instructions on
this.