How do I configure my computer to run 16-bit programs in W..

August 20, 2004 10:53:01 PM

Date: 8/20/04 9:42 PM

Hello. I'm trying to run Corel Draw! on my computer, but I have Windows XP
Professional as the operation system, and it's not allowing me to run Corel
Draw on my copmputer because Corel Draw is a 16-bit program. How to do adjust
my computer so that I can run 16-bit or 32-bit programs on my computer?
Please let me know-I need to use this program. Please e-mail your responses.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Jason Goldman
JGoldman10@email.com
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 7:26:53 PM

JGoldman10 wrote:
> Date: 8/20/04 9:42 PM
>
> Hello. I'm trying to run Corel Draw! on my computer, but I have
> Windows XP Professional as the operation system, and it's not
> allowing me to run Corel Draw on my copmputer because Corel Draw is a
> 16-bit program. How to do adjust my computer so that I can run 16-bit
> or 32-bit programs on my computer? Please let me know-I need to use
> this program. Please e-mail your responses. Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Mr. Jason Goldman
> JGoldman10@email.com

Bloody 'ell! How old is that version of Corel Draw?! Instead of struggling
to get that working, I strongly recommend you upgrade to one that's XP
compatible!
lose his marbles?
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 8:10:37 PM

"JGoldman10" <JGoldman10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello. I'm trying to run Corel Draw! on my computer, but I have Windows XP
>Professional as the operation system, and it's not allowing me to run Corel
>Draw on my copmputer because Corel Draw is a 16-bit program.

See "How to Troubleshoot 16-Bit Windows Programs in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314495) and "How to Use Windows
Program Compatibility Mode"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292533).

--