motorola smart clip

RH

Anyone know of a place to buy one in the United States? Most every
place I've found that has the "smart clip" is located overseas, which
I am a little concerned to give out my credit card number to.

Thanks!!

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:12:41 GMT, RH <p51d007@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know of a place to buy one in the United States? Most every
>place I've found that has the "smart clip" is located overseas, which
>I am a little concerned to give out my credit card number to.
>
>Thanks!!

I can understand the concern. You are not responsible for fraudulent
use of your card. If you see a charge that you didn't make, contest
it. You don't have to pay it and you don't have to have your credit
ruined. Secondly, just because someone is state side does not make
them more honest.