Tiger Woods on the PSP

Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button
playing this game?
11 answers Last reply
More about tiger woods

    In article <dzw5e.5744$ox3.1584@trnddc03>,
    brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com says...

    >Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button
    >playing this game?

    Oh yeah. I spin that ball like a muther F'r.

    jojo@cox.net (MS#1Fanboy-JoJo) wrote in news:X0x5e.177$xE2.106@fed1read04:

    > In article <dzw5e.5744$ox3.1584@trnddc03>,
    > brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com says...
    >>
    >>Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button
    >>playing this game?
    >>

    > Oh yeah. I spin that ball like a muther F'r.

    I'm more concerned about the analog nub. I have a history of wearing out
    the thumbsticks on PS2 controllers.

    -- Bob

    lb02 wrote:

    > Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button
    > playing this game?

    is it good ?

    I'm absolutely addicted to it. To be fair, I never played the console
    versions, so I can't compare it to them. Its an entirely new game for me and
    is my most played PSP game. Its a type of game that is perfect for a
    handheld.

    RnR Lesnar

    In article <PeD5e.19221$pU2.15806@amsnews03-serv.chello.com>,
    d__rbukkake@gmail.com says...

    >lb02 wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button
    >> playing this game?
    >>

    >is it good ?

    YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <d37d22$2rq$1@news.datasync.com>, rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com
    says...

    >I'm absolutely addicted to it. To be fair, I never played the console
    >versions, so I can't compare it to them. Its an entirely new game for me and
    >is my most played PSP game. Its a type of game that is perfect for a
    >handheld.
    >
    >RnR Lesnar

    At first I was playing with Tiger all the time and kicking ass but a couple of
    days ago I started with my own player and now I'm taking an ass beating. Any
    tips for getting a new player up and running? I'm getting a little bit better
    each game but I'm wondering if there are any shortcuts?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In article <d37d22$2rq$1@news.datasync.com>, rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com
    > says...
    >>
    >>I'm absolutely addicted to it. To be fair, I never played the console
    >>versions, so I can't compare it to them. Its an entirely new game for me
    >>and
    >>is my most played PSP game. Its a type of game that is perfect for a
    >>handheld.
    >>
    >>RnR Lesnar
    >

    > At first I was playing with Tiger all the time and kicking ass but a
    > couple of
    > days ago I started with my own player and now I'm taking an ass beating.
    > Any
    > tips for getting a new player up and running? I'm getting a little bit
    > better
    > each game but I'm wondering if there are any shortcuts?

    There are no short cuts in life, JOJO!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <R-2dnRt5QNIQSMrfRVn-qw@comcast.com>,
    Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <d37d22$2rq$1@news.datasync.com>, rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com
    >> says...
    >>>
    >>>I'm absolutely addicted to it. To be fair, I never played the console
    >>>versions, so I can't compare it to them. Its an entirely new game for me
    >>>and
    >>>is my most played PSP game. Its a type of game that is perfect for a
    >>>handheld.
    >>>
    >>>RnR Lesnar
    >>

    >> At first I was playing with Tiger all the time and kicking ass but a
    >> couple of
    >> days ago I started with my own player and now I'm taking an ass beating.
    >> Any
    >> tips for getting a new player up and running? I'm getting a little bit
    >> better
    >> each game but I'm wondering if there are any shortcuts?
    >>

    >There are no short cuts in life, JOJO!

    I sure wish you would tell my ex-wife that. She sure found a shortcut into my
    bank account.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <d3bu6j$c1$1@news.datasync.com>, rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com
    says...

    >No, play the legend tour where you play against Pops since he's the easiest
    >to beast. Everytime you beat him you get $75,000.
    >
    >RnR Lesnar

    Thx...this will help in a big way!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    My fingers are getting worn out as much as the trigger button, but the
    game is great.

    I have a question, being a newbie to this type of game:

    Neither the limited instruction manual nor the tutorial seem to cover
    some aspects of putting. Specifically, what is the distance between
    the grid squares? For example, when the caddy tip says to go 11 feet
    long and 3 inches right, I can't tell how to judge the distance by the
    grid lines that are laid out. It doesn't seem consistent if I try to
    use the same methods of counting squares for long putts versus short
    putts.

    Also, I seem to slice a *lot* on long drives. Is this because I hold
    back the analog pad/stick too long on the backswing, or is the pad
    sensitive to slight diagonal movement on the backswing or forward
    motion?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,

    JBH

    lb02 wrote:
    > Anyone else feel like they are wearing out their right trigger button

    > playing this game?
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    JoeBobHankey wrote:
    > My fingers are getting worn out as much as the trigger button, but the
    > game is great.
    >
    > I have a question, being a newbie to this type of game:
    >
    > Neither the limited instruction manual nor the tutorial seem to cover
    > some aspects of putting. Specifically, what is the distance between
    > the grid squares? For example, when the caddy tip says to go 11 feet
    > long and 3 inches right, I can't tell how to judge the distance by the
    > grid lines that are laid out. It doesn't seem consistent if I try to
    > use the same methods of counting squares for long putts versus short
    > putts.

    While I haven't played the PSP version, I assume the way to do it is the
    same. Use the hole for your frame of reference. It's 4 inches wide.
    If you need to go 10 inches to the right, envision 2 full holes to the
    right (there's already 2 inches accounted for from the center of the
    actual hole).

    Later,
    Richard

Console Gaming Tiger PlayStation Games Video Video Games