Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

$600 gaming build

Tags:
  • Build
  • Gaming
  • ASrock
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
Share
December 2, 2011 11:58:03 AM

is this a good gaming build?

asrock p67 extreme4 gen3
intel i3 2100
gtx 560 ti
600w psu
8gb g.skill 1333mhz

More about : 600 gaming build

December 2, 2011 12:07:19 PM

Who's the manufacturer of PSU? Also what about the HDD? You are planning to overclock? What's the resolution of your monitor? Which games you'll play?
December 2, 2011 12:50:34 PM

thermaltake,
320gb caviar black,
no,
idk i have a 19" monitor,
skyrim/bf3/wow/dolphin emu.
:sol: 
Related resources
December 2, 2011 1:01:58 PM

Your cofiguration is OK. Good gaming :??: 
December 2, 2011 2:12:13 PM

ujaansona said:
Your cofiguration is OK. Good gaming :??: 

okay as in not great?
whats wrong with it? :cry: 
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 2:30:30 PM

Why are you going to get a P67 board lol. That's an for unlocked processors/overclocknig.

Get an H61 or H67 motherboard. They are cheaper.
December 2, 2011 2:44:01 PM

cutebeans said:
Why are you going to get a P67 board lol. That's an for unlocked processors/overclocknig.

Get an H61 or H67 motherboard. They are cheaper.

p67 because im later upgrading to the i5 2500k
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 2:53:06 PM

Okay then, you know what you're doing. It's pretty good! ^_^
December 2, 2011 2:56:58 PM

cutebeans said:
Okay then, you know what you're doing. It's pretty good! ^_^

:sol: 
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 2:58:13 PM

Oh wait, I would get a G.skill Ripjaws 8gb DDR3 1600. Not the 1333.
December 2, 2011 3:09:11 PM

cutebeans said:
Oh wait, I would get a G.skill Ripjaws 8gb DDR3 1600. Not the 1333.

whats the diffrence between them?
the 1600mhz one cost a lot more...
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 3:13:31 PM

It only costs about $1 more. it's supposed to be faster but in the real world you won't notice it. Some also say DDR3 1600 is better when you plan on hard core OC but if it costs alot more then get the 1333.
December 2, 2011 3:19:07 PM

cutebeans said:
It only costs about $1 more. it's supposed to be faster but in the real world you won't notice it. Some also say DDR3 1600 is better when you plan on hard core OC but if it costs alot more then get the 1333.

lol i just noticed the price diffrence, which would you rather get?
ripjaws x 1333mhz or ripjaws 1600mhz?
i know im getting off topic here but
why doesnt tiger direct carry asrock or g.skill?
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 3:23:52 PM

Ripjaws 1600mhz. There's no reason to get 1333 anymore because 1600 is so cheap.

I dunno. TigerDirect may not want to be hassled with too much merchandise??
December 2, 2011 3:27:45 PM

cutebeans said:
Ripjaws 1600mhz. There's no reason to get 1333 anymore because 1600 is so cheap.

I dunno. TigerDirect may not want to be hassled with too much merchandise??

okay, im going to order the 1600mhz today
thank you so much for the help!
December 2, 2011 7:05:31 PM

newegg has a new daily deal: g.skill sniper 8gb 1333mhz for $39.99 free shipping.
should i get this instead of g.skill ripjaws 8gb 1600mhz?
:??: 
a b 4 Gaming
December 2, 2011 10:53:40 PM

Sure
!