Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Dell 560s Graphics

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 6, 2011 2:31:02 PM

Hello,
I have a Dell 560s slim line computer, it only has 250 watt power supply. The intergrated Graphics suck. Can I put a bigger power supply in it, or would I damage something. I only need a bit better Grahpics to play HALF-LIFE2 Can't seem to find a card that will run on 250 watt power supply. It does have a 16 PCI slot. I don't care if I run it with the side cover off, so I dont have to run low Profile card to fit the case.

More about : dell 560s graphics

a c 1309 U Graphics card
a c 667 ) Power supply
October 6, 2011 2:57:10 PM

Try a low profile HD5570 or HD6570, they will run on your 250watt.
October 6, 2011 3:10:32 PM

rolli59 said:
Try a low profile HD5570 or HD6570, they will run on your 250watt.

OK THANKS FOR THE INFO
Related resources
September 26, 2012 10:16:37 AM

did you try this graphic card fitting in your pc??
September 26, 2012 11:36:17 AM

bookem Dano said:
Hello,
I have a Dell 560s slim line computer, it only has 250 watt power supply. The intergrated Graphics suck. Can I put a bigger power supply in it, or would I damage something. I only need a bit better Grahpics to play HALF-LIFE2 Can't seem to find a card that will run on 250 watt power supply. It does have a 16 PCI slot. I don't care if I run it with the side cover off, so I dont have to run low Profile card to fit the case.

did you try runing this graphic card on your pc??
September 26, 2012 2:20:12 PM

cruze_750 said:
did you try runing this graphic card on your pc??


Yes I am using the card for 3 Months now, it is alot better than it was. I have to use another fan on it or it gets hot after about an hour of gaming. 250 watt power supply isnt so great.
October 3, 2012 5:18:32 PM

is hd 6670 compatible with dell 560s?
October 10, 2012 8:05:47 AM

bookem Dano said:
Yes I am using the card for 3 Months now, it is alot better than it was. I have to use another fan on it or it gets hot after about an hour of gaming. 250 watt power supply isnt so great.

can you tell me whats the dimensions of your grfx card??
!