Twisted Metal Online - major bugs?

unkn2232324

Man ive had it with this damn game, I can only get as far as the lobby
before things go wrong. I cant join any games at all, it says connection
pending for thirty seconds or so before saying:

"Could not Join the selected game.
The game may be FULL or INVALID.
Please Refresh the game list
and try again."

On top of that, when in the lobby the music sometimes just stalls
completely, the unit crashes and after 10 seconds, the PSP turns itself off.
It did it three or four times in 30 minutes.

Anyone aware of these issues and know of any fixes? :)

Regards,

Gary.

I have had NO propblems online with this game. My only problem is, too damn
hard to control the cars ;)
\

I have even been sitting at my dr's office, found an open wireless and walla
was playing.

In article <WGD5e.7340$G8.3341@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, G@G.COM says...

>Man ive had it with this damn game, I can only get as far as the lobby
>before things go wrong. I cant join any games at all, it says connection
>pending for thirty seconds or so before saying:
>
>"Could not Join the selected game.
>The game may be FULL or INVALID.
>Please Refresh the game list
>and try again."
>
>On top of that, when in the lobby the music sometimes just stalls
>completely, the unit crashes and after 10 seconds, the PSP turns itself off.
>It did it three or four times in 30 minutes.
>
>Anyone aware of these issues and know of any fixes? :)
>
>Regards,
>
>Gary.

Mine plays fine online with hardly any lag. Maybe its your connection? Do you
have a friend with wireless access or a local net cafe that you could try a
different connection?