Outlook Express

Murray

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2003

How do I shear folders and address book in Outlook
Express, between different USERS, on a computer running
XP. Can someone answer this please.

Hi Murray,

See: How to Share OE (Mail/News/Address Book) between Users in Windows XP
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_sharing.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User

"Murray" <murraywalls@hotmail.com> wrote in message
How do I shear folders and address book in Outlook
Express, between different USERS, on a computer running
XP. Can someone answer this please.

Murray

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2003

Ramesh - Thanks for your reply I had visited the
dougknox.com website previously and missed the artical
it's a very good website for XP users.

YW. Glad it helped!

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP