Lots of games for sale for the ps2...make those offers

I need to get rid of these to make the room so here they are and the
prices. feel free to make offers as i need to get rid of them as im
moving house!

007 everything or nothing 12
alias 13

die hard vendetta 11.5
fifa 2004 15
fifa world cup 2002 6.5
ghost recon jungle storm 11
james bond 007 everything nothing 16
kill switch 12
legacy of kain 14
mafia 14.5
malice 11
manhunt 11.5
metal arms 10
midnight racing 5
mission impossible 2 11
nba live 2004 16.5
pitfall the lost expedition 10
sky oddysey ps2 9
sonic heroes 17
tenchu 11.5
the getaway 9
tony hawk underground 13.5
xgra 8

Make those offers!
3 answers Last reply
More about lots games sale make offers

    Avonna wrote:
    > I need to get rid of these to make the room so here they are and the
    > prices. feel free to make offers as i need to get rid of them as im
    > moving house!
    > 007 everything or nothing 12
    > alias 13
    > die hard vendetta 11.5

    <snip>

    If those prices are in japanese yens or even brazilian reais I'll take them
    all.

    Hint: usenet is global, use the money from the sale to buy a clue.

    BuckFush wrote:
    > Avonna wrote:
    >
    >>I need to get rid of these to make the room so here they are and the
    >>prices. feel free to make offers as i need to get rid of them as im
    >>moving house!
    >>007 everything or nothing 12
    >>alias 13
    >>die hard vendetta 11.5
    >

    > <snip>
    >
    > If those prices are in japanese yens or even brazilian reais I'll take them
    > all.
    >
    > Hint: usenet is global, use the money from the sale to buy a clue.

    Those of us with a clue can see the original poster has a UK email
    address. Therefore it is safe for us to assume the prices are in
    British Pounds...

    Smart Feet <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote:

    > Those of us with a clue can see the original poster has a UK email
    > address. Therefore it is safe for us to assume the prices are in
    > British Pounds...

    The From: address is forged to point to gmail, shall we assume these are US
    prices?

    Regardless, would it have killed the poster to use a money unit?

    Who's to say she's not refering to pence?

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games Product