WIDCOMM drivers

Last response: in Technologies
a b \ Driver
June 23, 2005 4:03:50 PM

I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software

Anyone Please help

Thanks

Romy

More about : widcomm drivers

June 25, 2005 11:02:31 AM

On 23 Jun 2005 12:03:50 -0700, aroravikrant@hotmail.com wrote:

>I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
>vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software

What is the brand of the Dongle. Make & Model

Are you saying the drivers expired? Or is there additional software
for added functionality that came bundled with the dongle on a trial
basis? If that's the case, they usually tell you who to pay to get a
full version.

In any case, the information you have given so far makes it difficult
to help you. Please elaborate.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 25, 2005 4:34:07 PM

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:02:31 GMT, Harry <harry@the.end> wrote:

>On 23 Jun 2005 12:03:50 -0700, aroravikrant@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
>>vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software
>
>What is the brand of the Dongle. Make & Model
>
>Are you saying the drivers expired? Or is there additional software
>for added functionality that came bundled with the dongle on a trial
>basis? If that's the case, they usually tell you who to pay to get a
>full version.
>
>In any case, the information you have given so far makes it difficult
>to help you. Please elaborate.

Download the Widcomm Version 4 Software from here:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a_marshall/Downloadable%20...
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 26, 2005 4:41:53 AM

>"Romy" <aroravikrant@hotmail.com> wrote ...
>I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
> vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software
>
> Anyone Please help
>
> Thanks
>
> Romy
>
>>"topsy" <replyingroup@invalid.com> replied ...
>>
>> Download the Widcomm Version 4 Software from here:
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a_marshall/Downloadable%20...

If you get the license invalid 'popup' message after installing the above
software, try downloading the Widcomm 4.01.700 patched files from:
http://www.mobidick.biz/downloads.shtml

Read the 'install.txt' file extracted with the stack files for instructions.
--
HTH, Fred
!