WIDCOMM drivers

I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software

Anyone Please help

Thanks

Romy
3 answers Last reply
More about widcomm drivers

    On 23 Jun 2005 12:03:50 -0700, aroravikrant@hotmail.com wrote:

    >I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
    >vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software

    What is the brand of the Dongle. Make & Model

    Are you saying the drivers expired? Or is there additional software
    for added functionality that came bundled with the dongle on a trial
    basis? If that's the case, they usually tell you who to pay to get a
    full version.

    In any case, the information you have given so far makes it difficult
    to help you. Please elaborate.

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:02:31 GMT, Harry <harry@the.end> wrote:

    >On 23 Jun 2005 12:03:50 -0700, aroravikrant@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
    >>vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software
    >
    >What is the brand of the Dongle. Make & Model
    >
    >Are you saying the drivers expired? Or is there additional software
    >for added functionality that came bundled with the dongle on a trial
    >basis? If that's the case, they usually tell you who to pay to get a
    >full version.
    >
    >In any case, the information you have given so far makes it difficult
    >to help you. Please elaborate.

    Download the Widcomm Version 4 Software from here:
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a_marshall/Downloadable%20Files/bcu-btw4-0-1-700.zip
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    >"Romy" <aroravikrant@hotmail.com> wrote ...
    >I have WIDCOMM bluetooth USB Dongle the software came with it was only
    > vaild for 45 days I dont know where to get the full software
    >
    > Anyone Please help
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Romy
    >
    >>"topsy" <replyingroup@invalid.com> replied ...
    >>
    >> Download the Widcomm Version 4 Software from here:
    >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a_marshall/Downloadable%20Files/bcu-btw4-0-1-700.zip

    If you get the license invalid 'popup' message after installing the above
    software, try downloading the Widcomm 4.01.700 patched files from:
    http://www.mobidick.biz/downloads.shtml

    Read the 'install.txt' file extracted with the stack files for instructions.
    --
    HTH, Fred

Bluetooth Drivers