How do I send a page with yahoo?

When I click on "File" on the upper left corner of
Microsoft Internet Explorer and select "Send page by E-
mail from the drop-down list, it always brings up
a "Enter Network Password" login box for
loginnet.passport.com. How can I change my settings so
that it automaticly uses yahoo?
3 answers Last reply
More about send page yahoo

    How can I make Yahoo! Mail my default email application
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ext/ext-09.html

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Window XP Shell/User

    "Robin" <r1sams1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    When I click on "File" on the upper left corner of
    Microsoft Internet Explorer and select "Send page by E-
    mail from the drop-down list, it always brings up
    a "Enter Network Password" login box for
    loginnet.passport.com. How can I change my settings so
    that it automaticly uses yahoo?

    Thank you for your help! I should have added that I had
    already tried that, and under Tools, Internet Options,
    Programs, E-mail: it does say Yahoo! Mail. But it still
    won't work. And I have a good adware/spyware removal
    program. I need to know how to change the setting
    manually.

    Open Registry Editor and navigate to:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail

    -and-

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail

    Post the contents of those keys here, in .REG form.

    --

    Thank you for your help! I should have added that I had
    already tried that, and under Tools, Internet Options,
    Programs, E-mail: it does say Yahoo! Mail. But it still
    won't work. And I have a good adware/spyware removal
    program. I need to know how to change the setting
    manually.

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Yahoo Windows XP