Anything Bigger?

AlderonnX

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
I am wanting to mod a Giant PC Case.

The biggest one for a starting point i have found so far is http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-BAY-ATX-FULL-TOWER-SERVER-COMPUTER-CASE-wheels-NEW-/390261114893?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5add60080d

Computer case 8.5" x 16.5" x 26.5".

So help me.. Can we find a case taller then 26 inch? I would prefer it had removable sides but i can work with whatever..

(budget is 50-70 since i also have plans to paint and redo parts of whatever case i do find)

I WILL be posting a build-log and many pics when i do get started.

Thanks, AlderonnX

Not really much room in the budget to look for larger cases.
"CAN BE USED AS AN ATX, AT, LPX CASE WITH A LITTLE AMOUNT OF WORK"
Makes you wonder if his defination of a little amount of work is the same as yours.

Seems to be missing something on the backside when compared with most other cases.
atcase33.JPG

My mom gave one of those to my grandfather well a case like that roughly 10 years ago when I was a little kid :/ Now my grandfather wants to build a new system in it.....

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Wow ! a fossil . for $ 70.oo max you'll be hard pressed to find a full tower case that meets your needs . I have seen old lian li server cases on craigs list occasionally and they are bigger . with the old formfactor psu opening and missing mobo io maybe you should pass on this one ? . I was in a scrap yard the other day and saw literally piles of old steel and aluminum cases . anywho I digress , good luck :)

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
you will ... that ones dinged up and the sellers high to think he/she could get that much for it ... keep looking .. I've found older lian li ( ginormous ) aluminum server cases on craigslist for under $ 75.00 .. ebay is a rip .... I have never found anything on ebay that I couldnt find cheaper elsewhere ... happy hunting :)