Mari

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

I've changed my flat screen to a resolution of 1024 by
768 pixels, 32 bit color. What I'm trying to do now is to
make the font size bigger when i go to appearance I made
the font size large but then if i go to advanced I can't
change the window text in the active window. All the
active window fonts are small for a lower resolution.
Help if you can. Thank You

Hi,

The size indicated in the advanced tab is only for changing the size of the
border and doesnt apply to the font size. to change the font size you will
have to change the 3 settings normal, large and extra large.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.