PS2 hard drive????

bri

I've been finding out more about a HD for the PS2 and wondered if anyone
else has added one?

As I usderstand it you need a eithernet pack to connect the HD, is this
true?

Also I know there's software out there that will let me put the whole
game cd onto the hd so there's no need for the cd.... my question is
about this. If I did that would I still need to modchip my ps 2 to play
US titles in the UK?

cheers

sarah

hdloader.net

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:04:30 +0100, Bri
<bri_competitionsNOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>I've been finding out more about a HD for the PS2 and wondered if anyone
>else has added one?
>
>As I usderstand it you need a eithernet pack to connect the HD, is this
>true?
>
>Also I know there's software out there that will let me put the whole
>game cd onto the hd so there's no need for the cd.... my question is
>about this. If I did that would I still need to modchip my ps 2 to play
>US titles in the UK?
>
>cheers

bri

Thanks for the link, I will look into it

brian

> hdloader.net
>

> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:04:30 +0100, Bri
> <bri_competitionsNOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I've been finding out more about a HD for the PS2 and wondered if anyone
>>else has added one?
>>
>>As I usderstand it you need a eithernet pack to connect the HD, is this
>>true?
>>
>>Also I know there's software out there that will let me put the whole
>>game cd onto the hd so there's no need for the cd.... my question is
>>about this. If I did that would I still need to modchip my ps 2 to play
>>US titles in the UK?
>>
>>cheers

Bri <bri_competitionsNOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> As I usderstand it you need a eithernet pack to connect the HD, is this
> true?

You do need the broadband adaptor to use the HDD. Some later releases of
the older-style PS2 came with the broadband adaptor. The current model,
the slimline, has it built in, but is not compatible with the HDD at all.