PS2 USB Flash Drive?

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can use a normal PC USB Flash Drive in the USB
connection of my PS2 to act as a much cheaper and larger memory card at all?

Cheers

Andy

You can if you use it in conjunction with an Action Replay Max...

I think...

Jay J wrote in alt.games.video.sony-playstation2:

> "Andy K" wrote...
>>
>> Does anyone know if I can use a normal PC USB Flash Drive in the USB
>> connection of my PS2 to act as a much cheaper and larger memory card
>> at all?
>
> You can if you use it in conjunction with an Action Replay Max...
>
> I think...

Yes, you can. The AR Max supports PC-formatted USB flash drives of any
capacity, and can be used to store game saves ot USB flash drives and to
"sneakernet" game saves and AR cheat codes between your PC and your PS2
if you don't have your PS2 connected to the Internet.

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
.... who has the AR Max EVO Edition