Is PSU suffice for these components? (i think im ok)

tooldc4205

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
Got a new upgrade build i'm working on and just wanting to double check my PSU is suffice, as I have added a few things last minute.

Here are my specs:

1 - Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3
1 - I5-2500k (not overclocked but looking to do soon)
1 - Corsair H60 Cooler
2 - 4GB G'Skill Ripjaw X Series 1600 DDR3 Ram
1 - Asus ENGTX550 ti 1gb ddr5 925mhz GPU
1 - Asus Sonar Essence STX
1 - 1TB HDD
1 - 750GB HDD
1 - 120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD
1 - BRay write/dvd writer
5 - 120MM Fans
1 - 200MM Fan

My current Power Supply : Corsair 750TXV2 (only about a month old)

I am prett sure my PSU can handle this but I just wanted to double check and make sure I won't be stressing my components.

Thanks for any input

Solution
For a system using a single GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 400 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 24 Amps or greater and that has at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector.

For a system using two GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics cards in 2-way SLI mode NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 38 Amps or greater and that has at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Continuous...
For a system using a single GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 400 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 24 Amps or greater and that has at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector.

For a system using two GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics cards in 2-way SLI mode NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 38 Amps or greater and that has at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Continuous Amperage Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most important factor.

The Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 (CMPSU-750TXV2), with its combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 62 Amps and with four (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors, is more than sufficient to power your system configuration with a single GeForce GTX 550 Ti or two GeForce GTX 550 Ti in 2-way SLI mode. There is ample spare capacity on the +12V rail to handle any CPU and GPU overclocking you may want to attempt.

Solution

tooldc4205

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks willard & ko. I figured i was in the green by a good amount but just double checking. Looking at maybe upgrading to 2 GPU's but not sure if i am gonna stick with the 550 Ti or upgrade :D