Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Help buzz in pc speakers

Last response: in Components
Share
March 7, 2012 6:03:31 PM

i need some help ,when i attach my headphones to my speakers i hear a constant annoying buzzing sound but when i plug them out the speakers themselves dont make any buzzing sound, the buzzing noise only comes when i attach any headphone. any advice on how to fix this ? (even if i have to buy a new speaker).
Note: ive had these speakers a while and they have been dropped many times :( 

More about : buzz speakers

March 7, 2012 6:46:34 PM

i dropped my phone once and the speaker became ruined for some reason, the phone its self worked fine, just not the speaker.

Have you tried some different speakers already?
m
0
l
March 8, 2012 11:41:15 PM

Nope i said if i couldnt get a solution i would buy a new one
m
0
l
Related resources
March 9, 2012 5:25:42 AM

its usually a motherboard problem maby your realtek chip is broken not likeley your speakers though i had the same problem but i fixed mine by getting a new case? but that was my front speaker out. sooo lets just hope that it dosent mean you have to replace your mobo or repair it maby try any spare speakers you have lying around.
m
0
l

Best solution

March 9, 2012 9:25:52 AM

xxdobermanxx said:
Nope i said if i couldnt get a solution i would buy a new one



Just try any other speakers that you can and see if it still happens, if it dont happen with any other speakers, then you will most likely have to buy some more
Share
March 10, 2012 3:09:58 AM

a_tractor said:
its usually a motherboard problem maby your realtek chip is broken not likeley your speakers though i had the same problem but i fixed mine by getting a new case? but that was my front speaker out. sooo lets just hope that it dosent mean you have to replace your mobo or repair it maby try any spare speakers you have lying around.

Thanks for the suggestion gonna borrow my cousin speaker and test it
m
0
l
March 10, 2012 3:10:35 AM

mthatcher206563 said:
Just try any other speakers that you can and see if it still happens, if it dont happen with any other speakers, then you will most likely have to buy some more

Yeh will try it
m
0
l
March 17, 2012 2:46:50 AM

Best answer selected by xxdobermanxx.
m
0
l
March 17, 2012 4:14:23 PM

so did you fix it?
m
0
l
March 17, 2012 5:01:41 PM

i actually bought a small system recently, for me the buzzing came from the cheap audio jack in the subwoofer, i removed it and put it back in several times and wiggled it around, its a poor connection, i had to wiggle it around and find the sweet spot and have it secured to that spot. if it gets wiggled at all the buzz comes back
m
0
l
November 3, 2012 8:57:21 PM

This fixed my issue, basic logitech 2.1 speakers. I was never sure what caused it as sometimes moving the speakers, landline phone base unit or monitors around would reduce the buzzing but never quite remove, I guess they were pulling the wire a bit and sometimes it would be in a slightly better position.

After reading your post I wiggled it around and eventually turned it upside down (it's got a 90 degree bend), so the wire now goes up and drops farther from the subwoofer, buzz is inaudible now unless I hold the speaker right up against my ear. Fixed enough for me.

Thanks
m
0
l
!