PS2 online and firewall

Hi,
since introducing a new broadband router with integrated firewall, I have
not been online with my PS2.

Does anybody know which port(s) I need to open in the firewall to allow PS2
online to work?

-Tor
3 answers Last reply
More about online firewall

    My router has a firewall and I've never had any problems or had to free
    up any ports. I'm using a Linksys.

    Tor got up from the bar and shouted: :
    > Hi,
    > since introducing a new broadband router with integrated firewall, I have
    > not been online with my PS2.
    >
    > Does anybody know which port(s) I need to open in the firewall to allow PS2
    > online to work?
    >
    > -Tor

    Put it in the DMZ, it will work with anything..

    Tor wrote:
    > Hi,
    > since introducing a new broadband router with integrated firewall, I have
    > not been online with my PS2.
    >
    > Does anybody know which port(s) I need to open in the firewall to allow PS2
    > online to work?
    >
    > -Tor

    Depends on the game you want to use. You can check a small list at:
    http://www.us.playstation.com/support.aspx?id=installation/networkadaptor/415013907.html

    Try checking the support site fot the other games you are trying to use.

    Hope this helps a bit :)

Console Gaming PlayStation Firewalls Video Games