xbox 2 sneak info

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2005 6:16:45 PM

Want to play a game? I'm inviting you to join my team on Colony. Go to
http://www.ourcolony.net and enter 'play' into the empty field. When you're
in the lounge, go to 'Join Existing Colony' and enter 11099461 . See you in
the game.

More about : xbox sneak info

April 10, 2005 8:33:07 PM

"Simon Stallwood" <bsba11529@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Want to play a game? I'm inviting you to join my team on Colony. Go to
> http://www.ourcolony.net and enter 'play' into the empty field. When
> you're in the lounge, go to 'Join Existing Colony' and enter 11099461 .
> See you in the game.

So what has this got to do with xbox2 sneak info?
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 3:30:07 AM

Simon Stallwood wrote:
> Want to play a game? I'm inviting you to join my team on Colony. Go
> to http://www.ourcolony.net and enter 'play' into the empty field.
> When you're in the lounge, go to 'Join Existing Colony' and enter
> 11099461 . See you in the game.

Your memory is lost, your aura is high, your life within an inch, you have
one weapon left to finish off the enemy what is it? If you read closely you
should know the answer.

Yea, whatever. The Groove Warriors rank 248th out of what, 250? LOL

Very clever advertising though, I must admit.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 5:30:14 AM

Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> "Simon Stallwood" <bsba11529@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
[spam deleted]

> So what has this got to do with xbox2 sneak info?

You give "simon" credit for the hit.
!