Tekken 5 release date confusion

My pre-order on amazon says expected delivery date is May 2005, however the
release date (again on amazon) now says September 2005.

After brief glimpses of the game in the press a few months ago, it's all
gone quiet again.

So what exactly is going on, and when is the "real" release date?

Owen
4 answers Last reply
More about tekken release date confusion

    Considering you posted on a PS2 newsgroup, I hate to tell you this, but
    Tekken 5 is already out for the PS2. Came out over a month ago.
    People have it. If you mean X-Box, try an X-Box newsgroup.

    - Richard Hutnik

    <richardhutnik@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Considering you posted on a PS2 newsgroup, I hate to tell you this, but
    > Tekken 5 is already out for the PS2. Came out over a month ago.
    > People have it. If you mean X-Box, try an X-Box newsgroup.
    >
    > - Richard Hutnik

    I mean PS2. And it's not out yet. At least here in the UK.

    I refer you to Amazon.co.uk where it says release date September 2005.

    Owen

    it aint out yet. its coming out in september.
    we'll have to wait i guess.

    devin

    "DP" <dp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > it aint out yet. its coming out in september.
    > we'll have to wait i guess.

    not fair !

    how come the UK lags behind the rest of the world?

Console Gaming Amazon Video Games