Do all these components work together ?

Endeffekt

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Hi there... just need to find out if all these components i have bought fit and work together :p if there is a problem i can always return it ><

ThermalTake V3 Black Edition

Coolermaster GX 650W 80PLUS

Asus M5A78L LE AMD 760G (Socket AM3+) Motherboard

8GB Exceleram Black Sark Series (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

AMD Bulldozer FX-4100 3.60GHz (3.80GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 4-Core Processor

160GB Western Digital Caviar SE 3.5" SATA II Hard Drive - Clean Pull

XFX 6850

Titan Fenrir EVO Cpu Cooler

-

yeah i know the hardrive is small ^^ but will get another in the near future. :D let me know if all is compatible

Thanks

Emelth

Distinguished
Can you go to the top of the forums and read the sticky for how to ask advice so we can better assist you, cause the parts are compatiable but we might be able to make you a better computer depending on your budget

r0aringdrag0n

Distinguished

Hi there... just need to find out if all these components i have bought fit and work together if there is a problem i can always return it ><

He already bought the parts, he can only return it, we really can't help him "build" a computer because he already purchased his components

Endeffekt

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
yeah i was kinda silly and just bought components i thought would work together ^^ the volt difference u mentioned about the ram... is it bad ? or just a minor mistake ? i chose it cuz it was the only set available that didnt have a ridiculous heatsink. was a bit paranoid it would clash with the cpu cooler >< as iv heard that can happen sometimes :p

Endeffekt

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
ok good :p some1 mentioned to me that the cpu cooler might not be compatible since the cooler doesnt say it supports am3+ it just says it supports am3 >< and is the power supply ok for the build aswell ?

r0aringdrag0n

Distinguished
The PSU is good, it's sufficient to supply even 2 gfx cards in SLI or CF. Also, the CM Hyper 212+ is able to be mounted onto a am3+ board, just remember thermal paste, because i dont think the HSF has pre-applied thermal paste