Jump Drive Sport

can I use this to transfer data from my pc to my ps2 for games like
madden 05, wwe SvR, or any other games. I am asking this because I don't
want to open the package and not be able to return it.
1 answer Last reply
More about jump drive sport

    "N. O. Saints and Atlanta Braves Fan" <ksamuels@cox.net> wrote in message
    > can I use this to transfer data from my pc to my ps2 for games like
    > madden 05, wwe SvR, or any other games. I am asking this because I don't
    > want to open the package and not be able to return it.

    To use any USB jump drive to transfer data between the PS2 and a PC, you
    need the appropriate software. AFAIK, the only such software comes with
    Datel's Max Drive. You can either buy that drive and use the software to
    format both USB jump drives, or just get the Max Drive by itself (which
    isn't very big, memory-wise, but which will do the job).

Console Gaming Sony Games Video PlayStation Video Games