why are my icons underlined now?

Suddenly....all of the icons text is underlined. I don't
know what I did that made that change...but I'd like to
remove the underscoring
2 answers Last reply
More about icons underlined

    Hi,

    This is because you have changed your view to Web view and also enabled
    single click.

    To change back to the original settings do the following.

    open explorer.
    click on tools | Folder options.
    then click the second choice in the third group in the General tab (click
    items as follows) and choose the double click option.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "amgothic" wrote:

    > Suddenly....all of the icons text is underlined. I don't
    > know what I did that made that change...but I'd like to
    > remove the underscoring

  2. Thank you this worked and I have removed the underscores!

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP