why are my icons underlined now?

August 21, 2004 10:42:31 PM

Suddenly....all of the icons text is underlined. I don't
know what I did that made that change...but I'd like to
remove the underscoring

More about : icons underlined

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 5:59:01 AM

Hi,

This is because you have changed your view to Web view and also enabled
single click.

To change back to the original settings do the following.

open explorer.
click on tools | Folder options.
then click the second choice in the third group in the General tab (click
items as follows) and choose the double click option.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.

"amgothic" wrote:

> Suddenly....all of the icons text is underlined. I don't
> know what I did that made that change...but I'd like to
> remove the underscoring

March 6, 2009 5:36:19 PM

Thank you this worked and I have removed the underscores!
!