Own one GTX 590. Am wondering if at some point, I will be able to SLI?

G

I own a pretty monster gaming rig right now:

Intel core i7 2600k overclocked to 3.8ghz
Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 590
8GB G.SKill Ripjaws RAM
1000W power supply
ASRock P67 Extreme4 motherboard

I am wondering... once the Gtx 590 goes down in price, will i be able to fit on a second one into my motherboard?

I know it'll be bottlenecked like crazy by my processor but i'm going to overclock it soon, to 4.3 or 4.5 ghz, since i own a Kuhler 920 Liquid cooler.

So, will I be able to at some point, add a second GTX 590 to my motherboard?

Solution
I figure by the time youll feel the need that its time to add a second 590, there will already be much more efficent, powerful single cards out that youll want to get instead. I mean, there came a time I had a 9800GX2. By the time i felt i needed another 9800gx2 we were up to the GTX400 line.. My personal opinion of course and im a single monitor gamer in the 1900x1200 range, your needs may be very different than mine..... And yes, your mobo is listed as having quad sli-abilities.

Sunfighterlc

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
I figure by the time youll feel the need that its time to add a second 590, there will already be much more efficent, powerful single cards out that youll want to get instead. I mean, there came a time I had a 9800GX2. By the time i felt i needed another 9800gx2 we were up to the GTX400 line.. My personal opinion of course and im a single monitor gamer in the 1900x1200 range, your needs may be very different than mine..... And yes, your mobo is listed as having quad sli-abilities.

Solution