Show Right Column Not Working

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
This may be another one of those "mods only" things that happened with the last Tom's update, but for the last two or three days I have not been able to open the right sidebar thingy (I don't like to leave it open, but I like to check it sometimes for private messages). If anyone else is experiencing this problem, or thinks they know what is wrong, please post below.

Thanks, Kris.

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
The before and after are exactly the same, I swear to you. There is no difference. However, I went into profile settings and selected "Display the rightmost column" and it loads the sidebar now, but it doesn't load the thing with the PM links and the profile whatnot. And it won't let me hide the sidebar without going into profile settings and unchecking the display option. Here is the screenshot of it failing to load:

tomsc.png

And I waited several minutes and it still didn't load. Also tried disabling various add-ons, but still no luck.

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Oh shite, I figured it out. I was blocking something somehow related to the right column with Adblock Plus. I unblocked it and it works fine now. Thanks for all your help, though, everyone.