lothdk

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
As groundrat says, it will work just fine.

Even though your Intel motherboard have pcie 2.0 the Radeon 7770 with its pcie 3.0 interface will work just as well on your board as it would on a new board.

The 16 lanes interface on your boards PCIe slot is more than enough, the Radeon 7770 will not saturate and choke.

richardpunsalan

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH GROUNDRAT CAUSE IM REALLY FANATIC ON THE GAMES WITH GOOD GRAPHICS SPECIALLY DIRT 3 M.O.H WAR FIGHTER AND SO ON.IM STILL WAITING FOR NEWLY COMING GAMES THIS 2013.ON MORE ADVISE PLS AS MY MOTHERBOARD WHAT I POST CAUSE I HAVE PLAN TO BUY NEW MOBO DO YOU THINK ITS MORE ENOUGH MY INTEL DH55 INTEL i3 3.06 Ghz 7770 hd graphics card cause i really really love the graphics on the game.pls advice what is suit for mobo to my gfx card and intel i3 and what power supply do i need to buy.i think i have 500 watts really not familliar on that things.sorry for english.anyway thanks for you reply now i have a peace of mind cause everyday im searching to other site to find what suit to my needs cause its my first time to build pc with my own and im glad this site is really helpful.thank so much again groundrat and lothdk.

richardpunsalan

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH GROUNDRAT CAUSE IM REALLY FANATIC ON THE GAMES WITH GOOD GRAPHICS SPECIALLY DIRT 3 M.O.H WAR FIGHTER AND SO ON.IM STILL WAITING FOR NEWLY COMING GAMES THIS 2013.ON MORE ADVISE PLS AS MY MOTHERBOARD WHAT I POST CAUSE I HAVE PLAN TO BUY NEW MOBO DO YOU THINK ITS MORE ENOUGH MY INTEL DH55 INTEL i3 3.06 Ghz 7770 hd graphics card cause i really really love the graphics on the game.pls advice what is suit for mobo to my gfx card and intel i3 and what power supply do i need to buy.i think i have 500 watts really not familliar on that things.sorry for english.anyway thanks for you reply now i have a peace of mind cause everyday im searching to other site to find what suit to my needs cause its my first time to build pc with my own and im glad this site is really helpful.thank so much again groundrat and lothdk.

richardpunsalan

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013